Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, meaty but still healthy mapo doufu. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meaty But Still Healthy Mapo Doufu is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people in the internet. In case you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Instructions to make Meaty But Still Healthy Mapo Doufu: Rehydrate the dried shiitake mushrooms with water beforehand. Grind the pork filet in a food processor. We have made it many times since then.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Meaty But Still Healthy Mapo Doufu using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meaty But Still Healthy Mapo Doufu
- Take 500 grams of Silken tofu.
- You need 200 grams of Pork fillet.
- Prepare 1/3 of of a stalk ※ Japanese leek.
- It’s 2 of ※ Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 large of clove ※ Garlic.
- Prepare 1 piece of ※ Ginger.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s of Seasoned ingredients:.
- It’s 400 ml of ★ Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★ Weipa or chicken stock granules.
- Get 2 tbsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of dissolved in 4 tablespoons of water Katakuriko.
- Take 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 of Green onions or scallions.
Step by step to make Meaty But Still Healthy Mapo Doufu
- Rehydrate the dried shiitake mushrooms with water beforehand. Wrap the tofu in paper towels and microwave for 4 minutes at 600 W to drain out the excess water..
- Grind the pork filet in a food processor. Finely chop the ingredients marked with ※. Combine the ingredients marked with ★..
- Stir-fry the chopped up pork in a large frying pan in a little oil until the meat is crumbly..
- Add the chopped up vegetables marked with ※ and stir-fry briefly, then add the doubanjiang and stir-fry a bit more..
- Add the combined sauce ingredients marked with ★, add the cut tofu and bring to a boil..
- Once the tofu has cooked through, swirl in the katakuriko slurry, agitate the pan and mix briskly. Avoid crushing the tofu!.
- Turn the heat back on to low and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until the katakuriko is cooked through. Finish off with a swirl of sesame oil to make the dish more fragrant, and it's done..
- You may end up with leftover katakuriko slurry. Add it slowly while watching the sauce, and stop when it has thickened to your preference..
- Weipa is a versatile and convenient condiment! It's this can with the picture of the odd-looking guy!! You can get it in the Chinese ingredient section of your supermarket ♪.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food meaty but still healthy mapo doufu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tips in this Day
Easy and quick Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking isn’t a top priority at the lives of every person, woman, or child on Earth. In fact, much too folks have left learning to cook a priority in their own lives. Which usually means that individuals frequently exist on foods and boxed blends instead of taking your time and effort to prepare healthy meals for the families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches when we frequently resort to your can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or any other similar product rather than putting our creative efforts into making an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You may see many thoughts in this report and the hope is that these thoughts will not only allow you to get off to a wonderful start for ending the lunch rut all of us seem to find ourselves at at some time or another but and to test new things on your own.
Lettuce wraps. All these mike delightfully delicious lunch treats as well as the filling may be ready beforehand, which leaves only re-heating the filling and wrap when you are ready to eat. This is actually a fun lunch to talk with your kids and it educates them that lettuce is a whole lot more versatile than people usually give it credit for being. Many people decide to go with a teriyaki inspired satisfying; my family likes taco inspired fillings for our lettuce rolls. You’re absolutely free to think of a favorite filling of one’s individual.
While this is in no way the end all be all guide to cooking fast and simple lunches it’s good food for thought. The stark reality is that will get your own creative juices flowing so that you may prepare wonderful lunches for your family without the need to do too much heavy cooking in the process.
Related Products :
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, healthy 15 minute salmon pasta. It is one of my favorites food... Read More
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy cabbage and tofu pancakes. It is one of my... Read More
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, healthy lemon garlic chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will... Read More
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy chicken corn soup. One of my favorites. For mine,... Read More
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy pumpkin peas soup. One of my favorites. This... Read More