Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy chicken pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Chicken Pie is among the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people in the internet. If you’re the one that is looking for the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Boil until chicken is no longer pink. Heat a large Dutch oven or similar deep, heavy-bottomed pan over medium-high heat. Add the oil to the pan.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You could cook Healthy Chicken Pie using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chicken Pie
- Get 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of smoked bacon.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 1 large of potato.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Take 150 grams of frozen peas.
- Prepare 250 grams of pre made puff pasty.
- Take 4 tbsp of sunflower or vegatable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flower.
- It’s 1 liter of warm water.
- Make ready 100 ml of hot water.
- You need 2 of Chicken Stock Pot.
Steps to make Healthy Chicken Pie
- Preparation – chop the onion, carrot and potato in to roughly 2cm pieces. Cut bacon and chicken in to roughly 2cm pieces..
- Heat a large sauce pan with 3 tablespoons of oil. (Medium heat).
- When the oil is warm add the bacon..
- When the bacon started to brown add the chopped onions..
- After 3mins add the carrots & potato and let it cook for a further 5mins, stirring regularly..
- Using a slotted spoon empty the pan in to a clean bowl..
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 5mins stirring regularly. If pan is dry add more oil..
- Now add back to the pan the cooked bacon, onion, potato and carrots. And stirring together..
- Add 250ml of water to the pan and add 2 chicken stock pots. Stir well..
- In a clean bowl mix corn flour with 100ml of hot water. This will be a think paste – keep stirring till all lumps are gone. (Add more water is needed) Add this mixture to the pan with chicken and veg. This will thicken the sauce..
- Pour in 750ml of water, add peas, and season..
- Lower heat, stir and cover, letting chicken and veg simmer..
- Pastry – of using pre rolled pastry cut the pastry in to 2cm x 10cm. You'll will need 6 pieces per person. Place on a baking tray and cook as instructed. If you're using a unrolled pastry then roll out so it is 5mm think then cut as above..
- To serve, placed the chicken and veg in to a large serving bowl and cover with 6 pieces of pastry per serving..
- Now eat and enjoy :).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy chicken pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Special Tips in this Day
Easy and quick Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking isn’t just a priority from the lifestyles of every man, woman, or child on the planet. In actuality, much too people have made learning to cook a priority within their lives. Which means that individuals usually exist on power foods and boxed blends instead of just taking the effort to prepare healthy food to our families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches when we often add to a can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or any other such product as opposed to putting our creative efforts into producing an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You may notice many ideas in this report and the expectation is that these ideas will not only allow you to get off to a fantastic start for ending the lunch R-UT we all seem to find ourselves at at some time or another but and to try new things on your very own.
To begin with, not all wonderful lunches require actual cooking as a way to prepare. A few of them are going to require using the microwave and some of them are going to need to be cooked or at least prepared beforehand and reheated. Your choices are virtually limitless as soon as you understand the creative concept that must be in place. You should also find that many of these thoughts are so simple you will wonder why on earth you haven’t ever looked at them. I hope that some of these thoughts will get chief features within your own home.
While that is certainly not the end all be guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it’s very good food for thought. The hope is that will get your own creative juices flowing so you could prepare excellent lunches for your family without having to do too horribly much heavy cooking at the practice.
Related Products :
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, healthy 15 minute salmon pasta. It is one of my favorites food... Read More
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy cabbage and tofu pancakes. It is one of my... Read More
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, healthy lemon garlic chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will... Read More
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy chicken corn soup. One of my favorites. For mine,... Read More
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy pumpkin peas soup. One of my favorites. This... Read More