Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot is amongst the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people over the internet. When you are the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could have Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot
- Make ready 1 of large sweet potato.
- You need 2 cups of ricotta or cottage cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach or some other yummy veg.
- Get of Olive oil (optional).
- It’s of Shredded cheese (Italian blend or mozzarella).
- You need of Spices (see step #2 for details).
Steps to make Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot
- Peel sweet potato and use a mandolin to (carefully!) slice sweet potato into thin slices. (Hint: search for "slice-proof" kitchen gloves; you can find them for as low as $10 and they'll keep you from slicing off your poor fingers.).
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta or cottage cheese and your preferred spices. I like to add garlic (minced or powdered), a little bit of salt, a few twists of pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. You could add basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, sage, whatever you prefer..
- Tip: if you’re using cottage cheese instead of ricotta, use small curd and try to drain off some of the whey before you add in all of your spices. If you forget that step or just can't be bothered (sometimes you just don't wanna, right?), consider sprinkling in something like dried lentils or split peas to soak up some of the extra liquid, unless you don’t mind the result being a little soupy! Whatever makes you happy, it’s your food! 😁.
- Prep your spinach: if it's fresh, wash it and snap off the stems (unless you like the stems); if it's frozen, thaw it in the microwave; if it's canned, drain it..
- If you're using canned or frozen spinach, add it to the ricotta/cottage cheese mix. Otherwise, set it aside (you'll be using it as a layer)..
- In your baking dish, smear a thin layer of your fave pasta sauce, maybe 1-2 spoonfuls. (Make sure this is a bowl that will fit into your Instant Pot's inner bowl, if you're using an IP.).
- On top of the sauce, add a layer of sweet potato; make sure there's some overlap so that you can't see any of the layer under it between the slices..
- Add a thin layer of your cheese mix on top of the sweet potato. It can be a bit tricky to spread it without moving the potato around, but the sauce below it will help keep things in place..
- If you're using fresh leafy veg, add some of that on top of the cheese mix. If all of your veggies are mixed in with the cheese, add a layer of sliced sweet potato..
- I added some dried lentils on top of this layer of cheese because I wanted to add some lentil-y texture..
- Keep layering the veg and sweet potato and cheese until you run out or get close to the top of the dish. Add a thin layer of your favorite pasta sauce, then top that with as much shredded cheese as you like..
- In your Instant Pot's metal bowl, put down the metal trivet and add a cup of water (as per the usual IP instructions). Put the bowl of lasagna into the inner pot on top of the trivet, then load it up into the Instant Pot. Set it for 25 minutes on high pressure. Let it depressurize on its own after it's done..
- Sweet potatoes should be tender and easily eaten with a fork..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tips in the Day
Fast and Simple Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking isn’t just a top priority from the lifestyles of every person, woman, or child on Earth. In reality, way too folks have made understanding how to cook a priority within their lives. This usually means that people frequently exist on power foods and boxed blends instead of taking the effort to prepare healthful meals for our families and our personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches once we usually add to your can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or some other similar product rather than putting our creative efforts into building an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You will see many ideas in this guide and the expectation is that these ideas won’t only get you off to a great beginning for finishing the lunch R-UT all of us look for ourselves in at any time or another but also to use new things on your very own.
Take to sandwiches with different breads. Believe it or not, my children love trying new things. It’s an uncommon attribute which is why I am extremely thankful. Believe me I understand all too well how blessed I am. My youngest nevertheless, features a little difficulty with thick or crusty bread. Her favorite sandwich choice is now Hawaiian candy rolls. We put the beef, mustard, cheese, and pickle in her roster as if it were a bun and she’s thrilled. You can broil this in your toaster for a couple minutes for a rare sandwich cure. The cooking part is very minimal and you also do not have to possess indepth comprehension of whatever to prepare or enjoy those straightforward snacks.
While this is by no means the end all be guide to cooking easy and quick lunches it’s excellent food for thought. The hope is that this will get your own creative juices flowing so that you can prepare excellent lunches for your own family without having to do too horribly much heavy cooking through the approach.
Related Products :
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, hacked simple chocolate truffles (low carb gluten free low fat). One of my... Read More
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, honey barbeque cauliflower. One of my favorites food recipes. For... Read More
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, 10 minute enchilada sauce. It is one of my... Read More
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, keto friendly vegan gf seed bread. It is... Read More
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, gluten-free pasta with miso tomato sauce using zen pasta. One of my favorites. This... Read More