Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, create your own stir fried noodles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Create your own stir fried noodles is one of the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people through the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly have Create your own stir fried noodles using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Create your own stir fried noodles
- Prepare 1 pack of Capellini (or any thin noodles, usually 6-8 serving).
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Take 8 of chicken dogs.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, beaten.
- Get of Sliced cabbage (1 pack/10oz).
- Get of Garlic 6-8 cloves, coarsely chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Take 5 of spice powder.
- You need of White pepper.
- Take of Ginger powder (fresh minced ginger is even better).
- Take 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Cold water.
- Make ready of (Optional) red pepper powder/flakes.
Step by step to make Create your own stir fried noodles
- (Optional step) Marinade ground turkey in a bowl with 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1.5 tsp cooking wine, 2 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp 5 spice powder, 1 tsp white pepper, for 15 minutes.
- Cook the noodles following the steps on the package. Drain and set it aside. You want it to be dry when stir fry..
- Cook ingredients separately and set aside, protein first and veggie and egg last. The following steps are for the ingredients in this recipe. You may have different ingredients and so you may not have the exact same steps..
- Cut chicken dogs in small pieces. Add 1/2 tbsp olive oil to a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add chicken dogs and stir fry until brown. Put the cooked chicken dogs on a place and set aside..
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil in the same pan over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and stir fry until fully cooked, usually 8 minutes. Set the turkey aside..
- Add 1/2 of oil olive and 2 cloves of chopped garlic to the same pan over medium high heat. After the garlic starts to brown, add cabbage and stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Add 2 tbsp water and cover for a minute over medium heat..
- Remove the cover and stir fry for another minute or until just starting to soft. Place the cabbage on a plate and set aside..
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil over medium high heat in the sauce pan. When the oil is hot, pour the beaten eggs and slightly stir. Remove from heat after 10 seconds and place the egg on a plate and set aside..
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add ginger powder, onion and the rest of garlic cloves and stir fry for 1-1.5 minutes until the garlic starts to brown..
- Add the noodles and stir fry for a minute. If the noodles sticks together, add some water and stir fry until they are loosen..
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, five spice powder, white pepper, red pepper powder/flakes (optional) and stir fry until the color of the noodles is (evenly) brown..
- Add chicken dogs and turkey and stir for another minute or two. Optional: You can add more spice, soy sauce and oyster sauce here if you want the turkey to have more flavor as the noodles, but do not add too much soy sauce or oyster sauce or the noodles will be soggy..
- Add cabbage and eggs over the noodles and mix well..
- Add spice/add salt to taste..
- Enjoy your noodles (there should be plenty leftovers if you are serving 2 to 3 people).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food create your own stir fried noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tips in the Day
Quick and Easy Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking isn’t just a high priority from the lives of every person, woman, or child on the planet. In actuality, much too individuals have made learning to cook important within their lives. Which usually means that we frequently rely on power foods and boxed mixes rather than taking the effort to prepare healthy food to our families and our personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches once we frequently add to your can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or any other such product as opposed to putting our creative efforts into building an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You will observe many thoughts in this report and the hope is that these thoughts will not only allow you to get off to a terrific start for finishing the lunch R-UT we all seem to find ourselves in at a certain point or another but in addition to try new things all on your own.
Lettuce wraps. These mike delightfully flavorful lunch treats as well as the filling can be prepared beforehand, which renders just re-heating the filling and wrap when you’re prepared to eat. This is a enjoyable lunch to talk with your kids and it teaches them that lettuce is far more versatile than people often give it credit for being. Some people decide to choose some teriyaki motivated filling; my family likes taco inspired fillings for the lettuce rolls. You’re absolutely free to think of a favourite filling of your personal.
While that is certainly not the end all be guide to cooking easy and quick lunches it’s great food for thought. The stark reality is that this will get your own creative juices flowing so that you could prepare wonderful lunches for your family without needing to accomplish too horribly much heavy cooking in the process.
Related Products :
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pizza noodle 🍕 bake. It is one of my... Read More
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick and easy turkey 🦃 noodle 🍜 casserole 🥘.... Read More
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken & noodles instant pot ip. One of my favorites.... Read More
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, thai coconut red curry soup with udon noodles, carrots, green... Read More
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, portobello mushrooms, red pepper and cucumber pasta. One of my favorites. This time,... Read More