» Dairy Free Recipes
» Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Scrummy slow cooked Carribean chicken
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, scrummy slow cooked carribean chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scrummy slow cooked Carribean chicken is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people throughout the internet. Should you be the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
In a small bowl, mix together the sugar, salt, and spices. Rub the spice mix all over the chicken inside and out. Flip the chicken breast side down to keep the breast meat as juicy as possible while cooking.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could cook Scrummy slow cooked Carribean chicken using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scrummy slow cooked Carribean chicken
- Take 5 of chicken thighs (skin off).
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of Jamaica jerk seasoning (dry).
- It’s 1 dash of paprika, tumeric, cayenne pepper, garlic, cumin.
- You need 1 can of Red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 pinch of coriander.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 packages of pancetta.
- Get 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen sweetcorn.
Steps to make Scrummy slow cooked Carribean chicken
- Place the jerk seasoning, herbs, maple syrup, and a dash of olive oil into a large sandwich bag.
- Slash each chicken thigh threw times with a sharp knife.
- Add the chicken to the bag and squish it all together (technical term ;)).
- Heat a tea spoon of olive oil in a griddle pan.
- Fry the onion and pancetta in the oil.
- When the onion and pancetta are cooked remove them from the pan and leave them to rest inside the slow cooker.
- Using the same oil from the pancetta and onion add the chicken thighs to the griddle pan.
- Cool each side so you get a blackened effect on both sides of thigh.
- When the chicken is completely cooked, add the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Season the sauce with the same herbs used in the marinade.
- Open the can of red kidney beans and put half the can into the slow cooker.
- Add the chicken and sauce to the slow cooker.
- Slice the lime into quarters and squeeze two into the pot, then add the other two whole onto the top of the slow cooker.
- Add the bay leaves and frozen sweetcorn.
- Top with fresh coriander and cook in the slow cooker for 6-7 hours.
- Serving suggestion: cook rice as required and add to the sauce pot..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food scrummy slow cooked carribean chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tips in this Day
Fast and Simple Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking isn’t a priority at the lifestyles of every person, woman, or child on the planet. In reality, far too individuals have forced understanding how to cook a priority within their own lives. Which usually means that individuals usually exist on convenience foods and boxed blends instead of taking the effort to prepare healthful meals for our families and our personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches when we usually resort to your can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or some other such product instead of putting our creative efforts into creating a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You will see many thoughts in this article and the hope is that these ideas will not just get you off to a fantastic beginning for finishing the lunch R-UT all of us look for ourselves in at any point or another but also to test new things on your very own.
Try sandwiches using various breads. Believe it or not, my kids love trying new ideas. It’s an uncommon attribute that I’m extremely grateful. Trust me I understand all too well how fortunate I am. My youngest however, has a little difficulty with thick or crusty bread. Her favourite sandwich choice has become Hawaiian sweet rolls. We place the beef, mustard, cheese, and pickle in her roll as though it were a bun and she’s thrilled. Other great notions comprise hollowing out crusty rolls and filling them using roast beef and cheddar. You can broil this on your oven for a couple of minutes for a infrequent sandwich treat. The cooking part is very minimal and you also would not need to own comprehensive knowledge of whatever to get ready or enjoy these easy snacks. Other great bread thoughts comprise croissants with ham and cheese or chicken salad, taco pitas (yet another excellent popular in our household), along with paninis (this works extremely well when you have a George Foreman grill or perhaps a panini press).
While this is certainly not the end all be all guide to cooking fast and simple lunches it’s great food for thought. The expectation is that this will get your creative juices flowing so you may prepare excellent lunches for the family without needing to perform too much heavy cooking at the process.
Related Products :
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate cake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna... Read More
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tasty salmon greek pasta salad. It is one of my... Read More
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dark chocolate peanut butter banana bread – gluten free. It is one... Read More
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegan general tso tofu and noodles. One of my favorites food... Read More
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, gluten-free cheesy baked mac. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going... Read More