Chewy Bagels in 90 Minutes – Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chewy bagels in 90 minutes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chewy Bagels in 90 Minutes is one of the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people over the internet. When you are the one who needs the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Chewy Bagels in 90 Minutes using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chewy Bagels in 90 Minutes
- You need 300 grams of Bread flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 3 grams of Salt.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Dry yeast.
- It’s 160 grams of Lukewarm water (warm to the touch).
- It’s 1 tbsp of for 1 liter of water Honey for boiling.
- Take 1 of Flour for dusting.
Instructions to make Chewy Bagels in 90 Minutes
- Add yeast to the lukewarm water, mix and dissolve to activate..
- Combine the bread flour, sugar, salt and the yeast from Step 1 in a large bowl..
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl by hand. When the dough comes together and is no longer floury, move to a working surface..
- Using palms of both hands, knead the dough by pressing it away from you over and over again for 3-5 minutes (you'll see the dough gradually moistening and holding together)..
- (Note) You could also use a bread machine until this step! Set the machine before you leave the house and when you come back it is done..
- Using a knife, divide the dough into 6 portions. Roll each dough into a smooth ball. (Let it rest for 10 minutes) Cover the dough with slightly damp cloth..
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the dough to about 20 cm in length. Tuck in both ends..
- Shape the dough into rings by covering one end over the other. Close the seam tightly. (These are pre-risen sesame bagels in the photo)..
- Place the dough onto a cookie sheet, cover it with damp cloth, and allow it to rise at 25℃ room temperature [Proof for 45 minutes] When the room is cold, I put the tray on top of a skillet with hot water..
- Ref) They will look like these after 40-45 minutes of rising (these are sesame bagels). The dough has doubled in size..
- 10 minutes before rising finishes, start preheating the oven to 190℃ (if you are using a portable oven, place the baking sheet on top to help the dough to rise)..
- 5 minutes before rising finishes, bring some water to a boil in a large skillet and melt the honey (use the skillet that was used in Step 9, so you will have one less thing to clean)..
- Adjust step 12 so the water is boiling gently, slide in the dough top side down first for a minute, flip the dough and boil the other side for another minute..
- Scoop up the bagel and immediately place it onto the cooking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes in a 190℃ oven and it is done!.
- I split the bagel in half by hand! It has a wonderfully nice and smooth texture! Toast and enjoy its crunchiness!.
- Black sesame bagels. The aroma of the sesame is exquisite!.
- ma-natto bagels. Make the dough long and thin then spread and roll up the ama-natto into the dough. The soft texture of the ama-natto is perfect with the bagels!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chewy bagels in 90 minutes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Related Products :
Banana Bread – Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana bread. One of my favorites. This... Read More
Chocolate cranberry raisin bread – Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate cranberry raisin bread. One of my favorites food... Read More
Healthy Banana Bread – Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy banana bread. It is one... Read More
My Tigerbread Sandwich fresh chicken, tomatoes sliced, + more 😘 – Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special... Read More
Banana Bread Muffins – Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, banana bread muffins. It is one of... Read More