Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ali’s gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate chip coconut rum cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ali’s Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies is amongst the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people through the internet. If you are the individual that needs the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You might have Ali’s Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ali’s Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp. of butter flavoring.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of vanilla flavoring.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut Rum (Malibu or Parrot Bay).
- Get 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of light brown sugar (packed).
- Take 1 Tbsp. of coarse Kosher salt.
- Get 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 2-1/4 cup of gluten-free all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips (more or less as desired).
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
Ali’s Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies detail by detail
- Combine shortening, eggs, flavorings, sugars, rum, and salt. Mix on low to combine, then cream on medium-high speed for about 2 minutes until fully blended and light in color and texture..
- In separate bow, combine flour and baking powder. Sift or mix well with whisk..
- Turn mixer to lowest speed and fold in flour mixture a little at a time. Alternatively, fold flour mixture into wet batter by hand with large spatula. Fold until combined, but don’t overwork. A little bit of dry flour is ok at this point..
- Add chocolate chips and coconut flakes to dough mixture. Fold by hand with large spatula until fully incorporated..
- Cover mixing bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour to chill dough..
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet or 1/2 sheet pan with parchment paper..
- Use 1 tablespoon measuring soon to scoop balls of cookie dough. Place on parchment-lined sheet pan, about 2” apart. (1/2 sheet pan makes 12 cookies).
- Bake 10-11 minutes until edges start to brown. This will make soft, chewy cookies. For a little firmer bite, cook 1-2 additional minutes until tops start to brown..
- Remove from oven and let rest for about 1 minute. Transfer to wire rack to cool..
- Let pan cool for a few minutes before starting next batch..
- Quick Tip- to speed up process, remove parchment paper and run backside of pan under cool water for 10-15 seconds. Make sure to dry off any excess water. Replace parchment and start next batch..
- Option #1 – place a small pinch of coconut flake on top of cookie dough ball before baking to add some extra texture. The flakes will melt in slightly and tips will brown for that toasted coconut flavor..
- Option #2 – lightly sprinkle a little extra coarse kosher salt over tops of cookies as soon as removed from oven and resting on pan. Don’t over do it… just ever so subtle..
- Serve warm with glass of favorite milk or coffee. Let cookies cool completely on wire rack and store in air-tight container. The flavor and texture actually gets better the next day!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ali’s gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate chip coconut rum cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Special Tips in a Day
Cooking Basics for Newbies
When it comes to cooking, it’s crucial to keep in mind that everyone else started somewhere. I don’t know of one person who came to be with a wooden cooking spoon and ready to go. There’s a whole lot of learning that must be carried out in order to become a prolific cook and then there is obviously room for advancement. Not only do you will need to start with the basics when it comes to cooking but you almost need to begin again when learning to cook a brand new cuisine such as Chinese, Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
This usually means that at any given time in your cooking cycle cycles there’s quite probably some one somewhere that’s better and/or worse in cooking compared to you. Take advantage of this as even the very best have bad days when it comes to cooking. There are lots of men and women who cook for several reasons. Some cook as a way to eat and survive although some cook simply because they actually like the whole process of cooking. Some cook through the times of emotional upheaval among many others cook out of sheer boredom. No matter your reason behind cooking or understanding how to cook you should always begin with the basics.
Another fantastic bit of information when it comes to cooking basics is to try simpler recipes for a while and then expand your own horizons into the more intricate recipes which abound. Most recipes are going to have little note in their level of difficulty also you’re able to go the recipe to determine whether or not it is something you are thinking about preparing or convinced that you can prepare. Remember Rome was not built in a time and it’ll take a relatively good opportunity to build a reliable’repertoire’ of recipes to work to your own meal preparation spinning.
You will also find as your experience and confidence develops that you will find yourself more and more regularly improvising as you proceed and adjusting meals to fulfill your own personal preferences. If you’d like less or more of ingredients or wish to earn a recipe somewhat more or less spicy in flavor you can make simple alterations along the way in order to achieve this objective. Put simply you will start in time to create recipes of your individual. And that is something you won’t of necessity learn when it has to do with basic cooking skills to beginners however you’d never know if you did not master those basic cooking skills.
Related Products :
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, hacked simple chocolate truffles (low carb gluten free low fat). One of my... Read More
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, honey barbeque cauliflower. One of my favorites food recipes. For... Read More
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, 10 minute enchilada sauce. It is one of my... Read More
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, keto friendly vegan gf seed bread. It is... Read More
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, gluten-free pasta with miso tomato sauce using zen pasta. One of my favorites. This... Read More