Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, low-calorie pie-style bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low-Calorie Pie-Style Bread is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people through the internet. For anyone who is the individual who needs the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Mix together all ingredients (except phyllo) in large bowl. Get new recipes from top Professionals! Bread Recipes See All Bread Recipes.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Low-Calorie Pie-Style Bread using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Pie-Style Bread
- You need 128 grams of ○Water.
- Take 100 grams of ○Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 100 grams of ○Cake flour.
- Take 5 grams of ○Sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of ○Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 grams of ○Salt.
- Take 2/3 tsp of ○Dry yeast.
- You need 1 of Your choice of filling (bolognese, curry, custard, sweet simmered apples, etc.).
- Take 1 of Butter.
- Get 1 of Beaten egg.
Instructions to make Low-Calorie Pie-Style Bread
- Place all of the ○ ingredients into the bread maker and set it to the dough making course. Stop the bread maker when it is 80% of the way through mixing and leave the bread to prove in a warm place..
- Once the bread has finished proving, split it into 2 rounds, and leave it to sit for 15 minutes while covered with a damp cloth..
- Roll both pieces of dough out to the same size as the pie dish that you will use. Grease the pie dish with a little butter and line it with one of the sheets of dough. Then prick the dough with a fork. Use a bench scraper to cut the other sheet of dough into 1 cm wide strips..
- Fill the pie dish with your choice of filling, then lay the strips of dough over the top to form a lattice pattern. Use any excess dough to border the edges of the pie..
- Cover the pie with a damp cloth and leave it in a warm place to prove for a second time. (Leave it to prove for about half the length of time you would prove normal bread.).
- Glaze the pie with a beaten egg and bake it for around 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 200°C..
- This is the bolognese version. Try eating this at lunch or taking it to parties..
- This pie contains sweet simmered apples and sweet potato paste. It makes a delicious snack..
- Lastly, here is an apple jam and yogurt cream version..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food low-calorie pie-style bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tips for You
Cooking Basics for Newbies
In regards to cooking, it is important to take into account that everybody else started somewhere. I do not know of one person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and all set. There is a lot of learning which must be carried out in order to become a prolific cook and then there is definitely room for advancement. Not only do you will need to begin with the basics when it comes to cooking but you almost should begin again if learning to cook a brand new cuisine such as Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
Which means at any particular time on your cooking learning cycles there’s quite probably someone somewhere that’s worse or better in cooking more compared to you. Take advantage of this as even the very best have bad days when it comes to cooking. There are many men and women who cook for several reasons. Some cook as a way to eat and live although some cook because they actually like the whole process of cooking. Some cook during times of emotional trauma yet others cook out of absolute boredom. No matter your reason for cooking or learning to cook you need to begin with the basics.
Another great bit of advice when it comes to cooking staples would be to use simpler recipes for a while and then expand your horizons into the more intricate recipes that abound. Most recipes will have a small note in their level of difficulty also you’ll be able to go through the recipe to see whether or not it is something you are considering preparing or convinced that you can prepare. Remember Rome was not built in one time and it’ll take a relatively good opportunity to build a reliable’repertoire’ of recipes to work to your own meal preparation rotation.
You will also find as your own experience and confidence grows that you will find your self more and more often improvising while you go and adjusting meals to meet your personal preferences. If you prefer less or more of ingredients or would like to produce a recipe a little more or less hot in flavor you can make simple adjustments on the way so as to attain this goal. Put simply you will start punctually to create recipes of one’s personal. And that’s something that you will not fundamentally learn when it comes to basic cooking skills for beginners but you would never learn if you didn’t master those basic cooking abilities.
Related Products :
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, the "big mac" deconstructed salad. One of my favorites food recipes.... Read More
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, low calorie shirataki noodle tomato ramen. One of my... Read More
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, low calorie chicken cordon bleu. One of my favorites food... Read More
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, brussels sprouts with cream. It is one of my favorites.... Read More
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, low calorie chocolate chip pancakes. It is one of... Read More